Donate to Experiencing Marine Reserves here
Donate to the Whitebait Connection here
Donate for perpetuity (to be invested) through the Northland Community Foundation
The Northland Community Foundation make it easy for you to give to Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust
Leave a lasting legacy in Northland
- Marine and freshwater educational opportunities for all ages
- Marine and freshwater restoration projects
- Community engagement
- Inspiring the next generation of kaitiaki (guardians)
Donations and bequests can also be given directly to Northland Community Foundation. Donations made either way will qualify for a tax rebate. Receipts are issued for all donations.
Donate via the Northland Community Foundation here
Please select on the donation form "Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust Fund".
Donate to the Dr Roger Grace (1945-2019) Memorial Fund
A memorial fund has been established and is administered by the Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust.
The priorities of the memorial fund are:
- Long term crayfish monitoring at Tawharanui
- Marine conservation establishment projects (no take and long term)
- Memorial annual Whangateau Snorkel Day
- Tri annual award for early career recipients for contributions to New Zealand marine conservation and communication, to support and give credence to their future work
A special committee is under establishment to decide on the use of these funds, made up of a Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust representative, a member of the Grace family and other environmental organisations Roger has worked with. Queries to be directed to Samara Nicholas -
Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust
Please include Grace and your name as the reference.
Image by Dean Wright from of 2012 habitat survey around Waewaetorea/Okahu Islands.
Stories and images
If you would like to add your story and images about Roger Grace please email Lorna on